The Toad World Community URL is now community.toadworld.com. Don't worry -- you'll still find the same great content here. We updated our new Toad World site at www.toadworld.com with additional information for Toad products.
Log-In to post
Contact Support on Twitter
Please visit us at Spotlight's new community forums page:
Welcome to the Database Performance Monitoring Community!Ask a question, read a blog, or search through our knowledge base articles.
This monthly publication will provide new and updated information regarding the products that we offer and organized in the following categories: Documentation, Product Notifications, Knowledge Base Articles, Product Life Cycle and Training Videos.New 12.0 release of Spotlight available here:https://support.quest.com/spotlight-on-sql-server-enterprise/download-new-releases
New features and enhancements of 12.0:https://support.quest.com/spotlight-on-sql-server-enterprise/kb/229694
New Spotlight Extensions release available here:https://www.spotlightessentials.com/download
The better a problem is described, the better the assistance tends to be.
In order to better assist with your issue at hand, please include the following information in your initial post:
- Product, Version, and relevant environment details.
- Include a screenshot of the problem
- Describe the problem fully. What result was expected?
- Can the issue be created on demand or is it intermittent?
- If the problem can be generated faithfully, what are the exact steps to recreate the problem?
- Any other pertinent information
How to create Support Bundles
The support bundle window provides information about several aspects of your SQL Server and Toad setups.
To create a support bundle, select Help | Support Bundle, in Toad’s menu bar. This will generate a report that you can include in your post. It may also generate an e-mail that contains the same report, along with your settings files and log files.
*Note: Please refrain from including private data in your posts. Be as thorough as you can with the provided info. We will reply to you as quick as possible. We are glad to assist you.
Latest Release Information:
This announcement includes information on our latest releases, links to our downloads and documentation and overview of new features. This way you can stay as informed as possible:
"What’s New" Section:https://documents.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/6.7/release-notes/release-notes/new-features
Link to Download & Documentation:https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/6.7
Link to Trial:https://software.dell.com/products/toad-for-sql-server/software-downloads.aspx
Link to the release notes:http://documents.software.dell.com/toad-for-oracle/12.9/release-notes/
Top 5 Knowledge Base Articles:
Here you can find what knowledge articles are trending.
These are this month’s Top Knowledge Base Articles:
1. What's New in Toad for SQL Server 6.7? (198975)https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/kb/198975
2.The license key and site message do not work with version 6.7 (205008)https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/kb/205008
3. Debug Error "The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'sp_enable_sql_debug', database ' (66187)https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/kb/66187
4. Is it possible to increase the connection timeout setting in Toad (28042)https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/kb/28042
5. How to read SQL Server transaction logs in Toad for SQL Server? (85266)https://support.software.dell.com/toad-for-sql-server/kb/85266
Feel free to browse them. Remember to sign in to get the entire information available for our Register users.
- Product version and relevant environment details such as server and database versions and builds. - Include a screenshot of the problem or error. - Describe the problem fully. What result was expected? - Can the issue be created on demand or is it intermittent? Provide exact steps to recreate the problem if possible. - Generate a support bundle file if necessary. In Spotlight, select Help | Support Bundle option to generate support bundle zip file.
*Note: Please refrain from including private data in your posts
Be as thorough as you can with the provided info. We will reply to you as quick as possible. We are glad to assist you.
Here you can find information on our latest release, from features to downloads & documentation.
- New features from our Release Notes documentation: https://support.quest.com/spotlight-on-sql-server-enterprise/technical-documents
- Link to download the latest version of Spotlight: https://support.quest.com/spotlight-on-sql-server-enterprise/download-new-releases
- Link to Trial edition of Spotlight: https://www.quest.com/products/spotlight-on-sql-server-enterprise/