Idea Pond is where you can tell the development team what you want and how important it is by submitting, voting, and commenting on ideas. Just sign in and click the "Submit New Idea" button to submit your idea.

So, you have an idea to improve or add a feature?  Great.  We want to hear it!

See an existing idea in the Pond that you like?  Vote it up!  Don't let it sink to the bottom and become pond scum. 

Is there an idea that you totally disagree with?  Start by voting it down and then leave your comments why.  Remember, this is your product too!

Idea Pond is just for submitting enhancement suggestions. If you need help or found a bug, please contact Quest's Product Support. See our FAQ for more information about Idea Pond.

All Ideas

michael.c.nisse_546
Follow / 4 Apr 2018 at 9:56pm / Schema Browser

SB Table compare - add option to compare triggers

SB, LHS, tables, rt click compare - add option to include triggers for the compare
0 / Active
wbeilstein
Follow / 29 Mar 2018 at 1:38pm / Utilities

Enhancement request for Toad for Oracle. Add option for the location of DEBUG.SQL...

When you select the option to save all your sql to a file it puts it in "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\12.12\User Files" Would it be possible to add a path in the options page to save this in another location. or...
0 / Active
Milton.Villegas
Follow / 27 Mar 2018 at 11:09pm / Import/Export

Receiving E4018 error when importing Excel in Toad for Oracle

When you import Excel data file with new formulas "=_xlfn.CONCAT(A5,"-",B5)", the export tool display the error "E4018 error". Would the cell have #NAME? in it to show that there is something wrong. (see screenshot bellow...
0 / Active
imarek78
Follow / 20 Mar 2018 at 10:00am / Grid

Pin query results in Data Grid

Hello, please add functionality for pin query results in Data Grid. Multiple SQL queries could be run in one Editor tab and results in Data Grid would be overwiten, unless result would be pinned. If query result in Data Grid is pinned, new tab in...
1 / Active
peter.dituri
Follow / 16 Mar 2018 at 3:56pm / General

Start TOAD and Assign Session to SQL File from Windows Explorer

I am a new user of TOAD and the product is way more functional than the Oracle SQL Developer product, except in one area that I didn't expect. I want to assign the SQL suffix to the TOAD application so that when I click on the SQL in a Windows Explorer...
0 / Active