Get more from Toad Data Point... with onsite training

Toad™ Data Point is a multi-platform data preparation tool that’s built for anyone who needs to access data from multiple sources, quickly integrate and prepare data to produce datasets and reports for analysis. It dramatically simplifies data access, writing SQL queries and data preparation – all from a single tool and without needing to be a SQL expert. With Toad, you can:

• Access almost any source from a single tool
  • Visually drag and drop to create SQL queries
  • Profile, transform and cleanse data easily
  • Automate frequent reporting tasks

Use these links below to learn more about the most popular Toad Data Point topics!

Getting Started

Mastering
Connectivity

Writing
Queries

Import/Export

Automation

Community Discussion

john.burgtorf

Salesforce login fails after installing 5.0 beta.

Expand content
Hello, After installing the beta, I could no longer login to SalesForce. I tried to delete and recreate the connection with no success. This also impacted my 4.3 toad as well. I was slow to report this...

Hello,

After installing the beta, I could no longer login to SalesForce. I tried to delete and recreate the connection with no success.  This also impacted my 4.3 toad as well.  I was slow to report this as I was concerned this was my connection at work or some other changes.  I got access to a new PC this week and I started off by installing 4.3.  I imported all my connections and I can again logon to Salesforce.   I am afraid to install the beta until the next release as I need access to Salesforce daily.

Please, can others verify?

Thank You,

John Burgtorf

0 0 / Create an account to join the discussion.
navinladda
Follow / 19 Jul 2018 at 1:28pm / Toad Data Point
Latest post by on 19 Jul 2018 at 6:12pm

Postgres Average row length

Expand content
Is there a way to find out average record length for a table in Postgres ? In Toad for Oracle, Schema browser table viewer had a statistics option that showed this if the table was populated with few...

Is there a way to find out average record length for a table in Postgres ?

In Toad for Oracle, Schema browser table viewer had a statistics option that showed this if the table was populated with few rows of data. But TDP does not have such an option.

So wondering if it is buried somewhere that I cannot find or if there is any internal table/view of Postgres that I can query to get this.

Unanswered 0 1 / Create an account to join the discussion.
matt_36653
Follow / 13 Jul 2018 at 4:48pm / Toad Data Point
Latest post by on 18 Jul 2018 at 3:23am

Considering purchasing Pro with Analytics but question about viewer...

Expand content
Hi Folks: I'm trying to gather data and reasons why purchasing the pro version with analytics would be a good investment. I do have a question about the Toad Data Point Viewer that is or used to...

Hi Folks:

I'm trying to gather data and reasons why purchasing the pro version with analytics would be a good investment.

I do have a question about the Toad Data Point Viewer that is or used to be available.

It would be a much easier 'sell' to my supervisor if the view was available to certain end users would be able to view some of the things I do in data point.

Is the viewer gone for good or am I just missing the download link?  The links I have found don't work.....

thanks,

Matthew

61 1 / Create an account to join the discussion.